P.A. Bravo, P.A.
Hi. Nice to meet you.
We are a full-service law firm in Miami, Florida, specializing in real estate, business, and appellate litigation.
Paul Alexander Bravo
Paul was born in Miami, Florida, where he studied economics at Florida International University, graduating summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa, before earning his Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. He represents individuals and businesses in state and federal court at both the trial and appellate levels. He is a member of the Florida Bar, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
• P.A. Bravo, P.A, Miami, FL
(Aug 2012 - Present)
• Florida State Trust, Hollywood, FL
(Apr 2013 – Aug 2014)
• Becker & Poliakoff, P.A., Coral Gables, FL
(Dec 2010 - Aug 2012)
• South Florida Express Bankserv, Miami, FL
(Jun 2009 – Dec 2010)
• Weil, Gotshal & Manges, LLP, Miami, FL
(Sep 2006 - May 2009)
• Foche v. CitiMortgage, 163 So. 3d 525 (Fla. 3d DCA 2015)
• De La Guardia v. FNMA, 176 So.3d 389 (Fla. 3d DCA 2015)
• Cruz v. JPMorgan, 199 So. 3d 992 (Fla. 4th DCA 2016)
• Sosa v. BONY, 187 So. 3d No. 943 (Fla. 4th DCA 2016)
• CWELT-2007 v. BOA, 194 So. 3d 470 (Fla. 3d DCA 2016)
• Bartram v. U.S. Bank, 211 So.3d 1009 (Fla. 2016)
• Garcia v. Navy Federal, 224 So. 3d 339 (Fla. 5th DCA 2017)
• Ashear v. Sklarey, 239 So. 3d 786 (Fla. 3d DCA 2018)
• CWELT-2008 v. Yacht Club, 245 So. 3d 925 (Fla. 3d DCA 2018)
• Benzrent V. Wilmington, 273 So. 3d 107 (Fla. 3d DCA 2019)
• Morales v. Fifth Third, 275 So. 3d 1970 (Fla. 4th DCA 2019)
• CWELT-2008 v. Park Gardens, 3D19-1341 (Fla. 3d DCA 2020)
Monday - Saturday